I began this journey as a way to earn additional income for when I retire. I have several more years so there’s no rush! Even though it began this way it has quickly evolved into so much more. This is a journey of self-care, of finally taking the time to enjoy feeling good, inside and out! I have found products that have helped me do just that and want to share them with women who have never necessarily felt confident in their own skin.
Enter Seint. I have struggled with rosacea for a long time and have never found makeup to help conceal my redness. With Seint I have finally found a foundation that not only does that but also:
- Keeps my skin hydrated. All foundation products are creams which doesn’t dry your skin out like liquids or powders
- Doesn’t settle into fine lines and wrinkles. Cream makeup is a DREAM for mature skin
- Has great coverage without layers of makeup. All foundation products are highly pigmented so there is no need to layer your makeup
- Cuts application time in 1/2! Keep a full face of makeup in one compact! No need for a drawer or bag full of product. AND you can throw your compact in your purse or bag so you can apply on the go!
Partnering with Pomifera. In an effort to find a more effective skincare routine for my rosacea, I have recently started using Pomifera products after seeing others who struggle with redness have amazing results.
- All Pomifera products include Pomifera Oil, were created by a chemist, and are backed by studies and trials
- Products are non-toxic and are manufactured in an end to end facility in Iowa, USA!
- Pomifera is produced in a zero net carbon facility
- Products for the face, body, and hair
I also love sharing fun things from Red Aspen such as Nail Dashes, Lashes, and Mascara
All of these companies not only provide great products, but their business support is stellar! I have never been so encouraged and given so much support in ANY of my 9 to 5 jobs. My teams support one another and develop one another by offering ideas and training on everything that is needed to run your own business. I consider them my friends and love doing life with them!